Adaptive Telehealth: A Leader in Secure and Accessible Technology:
Adaptive Telehealth is dedicated to enhancing Information and Communication Technology (ICT) Accessibility, ensuring our technology is accessible to all, inclusive of those with diverse abilities and disabilities. Our approach incorporates universal design principles, allowing users to interact with technology in the most effective manner for their individual needs. This commitment extends to both inherent accessibility of our technology and its compatibility with standard assistive technologies.
Additionally, Adaptive Telehealth proudly upholds the highest standards in data security and privacy compliance. We are ISO 27001-certified, and rigorously adhere to HIPAA and FERPA regulations. This means that we not only enforce strict policies and procedures on accessibility but also maintain the utmost standards in records retention and protection. Our clients can rest assured that they are in good hands, with their data managed securely and their accessibility needs fully addressed.
Organizational Accessibility Practices:
Our commitment to ICT Accessibility is demonstrated through several key organizational practices, aligned with the Public Digital Accessibility Act (PDAA):
- ICT Accessibility Policy: An approved policy available upon request.
- Metrics and Tracking: Establishment of metrics to track progress in meeting policy compliance.
- Governance System: Implementation of an organization-wide governance system for effective decision-making and record-keeping in ICT accessibility.
- Accessibility Gap Processes: Approved processes in place for identifying and addressing accessibility gaps, alongside plans for integrating accessibility criteria more thoroughly.
- Business Process Integration: Most key business processes have undergone modifications to meet accessibility criteria, with plans to fully integrate these criteria across all processes.
- Product Testing: Regular testing for accessibility on all products and services developed and sold by Adaptive Telehealth.
- Corrective Actions for Accessibility Issues: A fully implemented process for handling technical accessibility issues and defects, including a comprehensive record-keeping system for tracking and addressing these issues.
- Vendor Product Accessibility Documentation: Maintenance of a record-keeping system for obtaining and tracking accessibility documentation for vendor products and services.
- Internal Skills and Training: Ensuring the availability of relevant ICT accessibility skills within the organization, including assigning skilled staff to handle and monitor accessibility issues and conducting frequent staff training.
- Accessibility Support Program: Implementation of a support program within the organization to address questions related to our accessibility documentation.
At Adaptive Telehealth, we are unwavering in our dedication to make our website accessible to everyone. Our alignment with these detailed practices and ongoing efforts in ICT Accessibility reflect our deep commitment to creating a universally accessible digital environment. We envision a world where digital inclusivity is not just an aspiration but a reality, allowing people of all abilities equal access to information and communication technologies.